Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bon Bons

I spent the day making bon bons; another newbie. A lot goes into making those delicious morsels of sweetness and the love of humankind. You would never guess they are relatively healthy compared to the other sweet treats of the season: dates, walnuts, coconut, sweetened with agave nectar and dipped in either bittersweet gourmet dark or milk chocolate. Don't let the health meter scare you away either. I've tried them out on the most discriminating health haters and ALAS, they pass muster. I will attempt to continue my tradition of steering clear of cookies, cake, ice cream and candy throughout the season, but the presence of these delicious morsels in my house might just derail that health wagon right quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sound delicious. Are you bringing some home for Chrismas. Can't wait to see you.
Love MDoc

BDoc said...

I will bring some home if they make it that long ;-)