Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

It hasn't been a good New Year for Newbies thus far. The first step to fixing my lackadaisical attitude toward Newbie makings is to admit that I have a problem; lack of creativity. I endeavored to be more creative by doing this project for my 36th year of life and alas, it has only confirmed my fears about a low level of creative juices flowing through my body.


I can safely say that since Thursday, December 27, I've tallied approximately 4 Newbies which is terrible since it's been over a week. But I've been distracted by travels, family, eating, drinking, skiing, drinking, eating and friends - not good excuses but they're the only ones I've got ... And let me tell you, the ideas are slow to come to me. I've been just getting on the internet to learn more things and that's the easy way out - still following my own rules, but it's still the easy way out! I need suggestions. I've had a good amount of suggestions from AP and they have been helping me through the rough times. But I'm running out - help! I am vowing to get back to the Newbie makings but with your help, it'll be a lot easier.

2 comments:

jdoc said...

Some ideas:

Eat alone at a restaurant
Volunteer someplace new

This is hard...

I'll keep thinking.

BDoc said...

GREAT ideas. Keep 'em comin. I think I've eaten at a restaurant by myself though - on travels esp. Maybe I'll eat at a restaurant in town - that may be a Newbie.