Monday, January 7, 2008

Are There Any Friends Left?


I have never made a friendship bracelet. Having grown up through the 70's and 80's, it's amazing to me that I never made or gave any friendship bracelets as a youngster. It's any wonder I had any friends....


I used yarn instead of embroidery thread cuz that's all I had at home. I'm not sure what all the hype was back in the day cuz it wasn't all that fun - my back hurt from hunching over it and it didn't turn out all that great either as you can see. There are different versions so there are many varieties that I could make. I made the one that was mid-level difficult and looked the best ... if it's done right. Luckily, if times get tough, I can crank out some bracelets and give them as gifts to friends and family. It's always good to have that option in your back pocket.

No comments: