Monday, February 18, 2008

Miss You Already ...

Hubs needed a vacation in a bad way. So last week he flew out and went to the east to "hang with his boys." And since I'm not yet totally self-sufficient, Mama took pity on me and flew out to "hang with her girl."

It was a really nice weekend. We had a very busy schedule of movies, crosswords puzzles, eating and hanging out. We got out of the house exactly once when KM, MC, and AM took pity on us and picked us up for lunch. Unsurprisingly, Mama washed my clothes, took my dogs for regular walks and vacuumed my floors - all things that are either impossible or difficult on crutches.

When I profusely thanked Mama for coming to take care of me, her response was, "You're welcome. You'd do it for me." You're right, Mama, I would and I will. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. Like I said, I have time to fly back to Minneapolis and catch the flight out to Helena.

I enjoyed every minute of the time I spent with you and your doggies. The only thing I missed, was not seeing your husband.
Love MDoc