Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cute Folks

My parents are visiting for Thanksgiving. We get excited, Hubs and I, because we like to show off our little town at this time of year. Covered in white and still snowing, lights twinkling everywhere, Parade of Lights on Friday after Thanksgiving where all the businesses downtown light up their stores and offer treats and hot cider to share for enticement to come inside and buy something - it's a fun time to visit our usually sleepy little town. And Mama and Papa are great visitors cuz anything we suggest, they're game to do. They love to be entertained. Plus, I love them so that helps.

And I think Mama and Papa are excited to come too. I got a clue they might be excited when Mama called last night to tell me: 1. That they are already packed (two days before they'd get here); and 2. Papa wanted to go to bed at 6:30 so he could just wake up and it would be tomorrow.

So cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Helena and love coming to visit you both. You are the perfect host and hostess and we always have a great time.
Love MDoc

BDoc said...

Ahhhhhhhh, now when are you moving here?

jdoc said...

Killing me. Just killing me.

BDoc said...

Come on over. There's enough turkey for you and the loves ones.

cdoc said...

M&D rock! I will be over for dinner tomorrow:). If only I didn't have to work on Friday!