Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Office

My particularly crazy busy and therefore stressful week has continued into this week. Thus, I’ve been having some difficulty leaving work at work, especially when I go to sleep at night. Last night, I dreamt that I was the Director of our Department. All of my staff were dogs that spoke English. I always knew when they were frustrated because they would grunt loudly as they plopped onto their dog beds; which were their “offices” from what I could tell. It appeared that we got the business of running an agency done well enough. But I don’t recall ever paying particular attention to whether I was a dog too.

If I was, I hope I was a Bernese Mountain Dog. Aren't they cute? What dog would you be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would like to be a German Shepherd. They look quite commanding, can be deadly but yet have a big, loyal heart and would go to the ends of the earth for those that they love. My staff would all be little terriers, running around, yipping and getting work done.

BDoc said...

I love German Shepherd, obviously.