Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Gem

Time for another gem from the "Friendly" neighborhood convenience store ...

I was standing at the counter and someone approached behind me and asked, "What does that say on your back?" I explained that the tattoo symbol on my back meant, "Peace and Harmony." To which he replied, "Cool."

Seconds later, he was out of his shirt displaying his tattoo on the same place on his upper back which he described as the John 3:16 Bible verse written in Sanskrit. To which I responded, "Cool."

And because it was a large tattoo, I asked the common question, "Did that hurt?" To which I got a not-so-common answer: "Well, I got it in prison so it probably hurt more than it should have."

2 comments:

cdoc said...

I am looking forward to those "gems" when I move there in a month!

BDoc said...

Oh, you'll have to visit this place too - called Friendly's. I see all sorts of interesting individuals including ones who think slavery should still be lawful. UGH>