Friday, February 27, 2009

Year In Review Addendum


In my last post, A Year In Reivew, I did a rundown of those things that affected my life in a significant way in the past year. And I forgot one major item; potentially in the Top Two of the list: the much awaited and anticipated Baby Adrienne's Birth. She has become the highlight of a week when I get to see her. Her belly laughs could brighten the Scrooge's mood and has become my favorite sound on Earth. Unless she didn't look so much like her Papa, I would fully expect not to recognize her when I return after being gone for only a week because of the rate at which she grows. She chases people around in her walker and throws bottles of food out of the fridge because she hears the sound of the fridge door and knows that it should be the central gathering location in any room. I am working on her first word: Becky, but she seems to like to mutter Mama mamamamaaa most prevalently. The sweetest thing about Adrienne Mabel is the delight apparent in her eyes when her Mama walks in the room. I understand and share that delight so I think Adrienne Mabel is a pretty smart little one already.

3 comments:

cdoc said...

Can't believe you forgot her in the first post, but glad you followed up. I love that baby.

Anonymous said...

SO sweet! I am tearing up right now.

Jenkins

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Adrienne!!