Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where the deer and the antelope play ...

Given my propensity for strange dreams when there are significant changes in my life about to occur, I have been especially prone to them lately. Hubs has decided to get his PhD from the U. of Calgary, yes, CDoc, as in Canada. And because this is a major change in lifestyle for the two of us, I have had strange dreams.

One dream, not long ago, Hubs was having an affair with a horribly ugly professor at the U who said, "a boot" rather than "about." And then last night, I had a dream that I tried for days to contact Hubs and he couldn't be reached. When I finally got in touch with Hubs in my dream, he explained his disappearance from society as his decision to live in the wild with the antelope where he could, as he told me, "Run free from government intrusion in his life spanning corridors and migrate for as far as 500 miles without oil and gas development to be seen."

It didn't make sense in my dream either but it was an exhibit of the very sparse facts I know about the project upon which he'll be spending his next 4 years.

I think in both dreams, he was cheating on me - one with a woman and the other with the antelope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do have a problem. You need more sleep and less dreaming.

Nice to hear from you. It has been a while.
Love MDoc

jdoc said...

Oh deer.

Do you think anyone besides mom reads our blogs?

Anonymous said...

Dad does too.