Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Beginnings

Greysen Alexander Jakes was born March 22, 2010 at 5:38 a.m. by c-section after many many hours (days) of labor. We are blessed to have a happy, healthy baby boy that was 7 lbs 6.9 oz and was 20.5 inches long when born. He shrunk to 19.75 inches when he was discharged because of the cone head he sported from being stuck in my pelvic region for so long. And he's already gained a good 2 lbs since birth as he's a voracious eater. We think he's adorable and have decided to keep him.

I am starting a blog that will be dedicated to Greysen and the Jakes family and the milestones we reach in parenting, baby development, and just general daily life. I'm afraid it means that I will likely retire The Brief as I can't imagine keeping up with two blogs given that I can hardly keep up with one regularly. I'll post the name and location of my new blog when I figure out what to call it and write the first post.

Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'll let you take over Bennett's blog in replace of The Brief.
-AP